Play in the best dedicated, foosball, baby foot, futebol de botao, kicker, table soccer bar in London with official competition table footballs. Every Foosball zone has its own GARLANDO World Champion with overhead lighting. All machines are coin operated and release 9 balls per token. Each zone is…
A bit about the format. You register as an individual and get paired with a different team mate at each round randomly. Qualify in the top 16 and you move through to the finals stage. Group stage matches are first to 7 points and finals is first to 9 goals or first to 5 best out of 3 games depending on time.
For more information please visit:
London Table Football Championship: http://www.ltfc.info
Foosball Club: https://www.foosballclub.co.uk/
Entry fee per person - Table Football Tournament
Monster Draw Your Partner - Register as an individual and play with a different doubles partner for each match
|19:15 - 23:00||£10.00|
Victoria Tavern, 203 Holloway Rd, N7 8DL
Highbury & Islington (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. By buying a ticket in the tournament you are automatically enrolled in the London Table Football Championship monthly newsletter.