London Table Football Championship
MULTI-TABLE - Open Doubles Tournament
Thursday 05 September 2019
Flat Iron Square
64 Southwark St,
London SE1 1RU
Web site: https://www.flatironsquare.co.uk
Number of tables x3: TORNADO - FIREBALL - ROBERTO SPORT
Max capacity: 15 teams (Max: 30 participants)
Freeplay & Registration: 6.30pm
Group stage end: 9:30pm
Tournament end: 11pm
Entry Fee: £10pp (including booking fee) pre-registration with Design My Night "link tbc" or £15 on the day if places still available.
Swiss Group Stage (minimum 3 rounds): 1 match = 1 game - 1st to score 7 goals.
Finals Stage: 1 match = best of 3 games 1st to 5 goals - Straight Knock Out.
Table type randomly selected.
- Top eight teams qualify for the finals stage. Straight K.0 - Play off 3rd place*
* Tournament director reserves the right to change the format if necessary.
Prizes: x2 Gold, x2 Silver, x2 Bronze medals.
For more information about the London Table Football Championship please visit: http://www.ltfc.info
Pre-Registration - Open Doubles team Foosball tournament
Entry fee for two players to participate in the competition - must be present before 19:15 at tournament desk to validate registration.
|18:30 - 23:00||£20.00|
Flat Iron Square, 64, Southwark St, London, SE1 1RU
London Bridge (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.